Koga office building, 8 100 m² in area, offers modern business space in a high standard finish . The project envisages the development of the administrative and service base for the Deepwater Container Terminal Gdańsk ( DCT Gdańsk), office space for the border service and entities of the transport, logistic and shipping industries. The tenants will have a choice of attractive office space available at competitive rent rates.
The location provides suitable traffic links to Deepwater Container Terminal Gdańsk ( DCT Gdańsk), seaport and storage facilities of the Pomeranian Logistic Center (PCL). Once the Dead Vistula tunnel is put in operation, access to the national road network, the A1 motorway and the airport will be instantaneous.
The office building has a convenient internal road system and offers external parking space.
The tenants will share attractively arranged common areas: elegant lobby with a reception, welfare and sanitary facilities (including showers for cyclists) together with outside sport and recreation amenities. Functionally arranged ground floor plan includes suitable facilities – canteen and nursery for the employees children.
- B class, six-storey office building
- Rentable office space – 7 060 m²
- Ground floor rental space – 1 350 m²
- Typical floor plate – 1 351 m²
- Air conditioning with individual control
- High – end structural cabling
- Telecommunication infrastructure
- Lighting and electrical cabling with sockets
- Utility metering
- Raised floors and suspended ceilings
- Excellent natural lighting of all office space